How to delete Click Me Game Ransomware from windows pc effectively:
Know More About Click Me Game Ransomware
Click Me Game Ransomware threat may seem like a joke to some computer users considering that many security researchers label it as In-Development Ransomware and it is delivered to the users by free software pretending to be a game app. This ransomware virus is deployed to the users system through a simple downloader packed as a 'Click Me Game FREE' which you may be offered to install from junk email and advertisements shown by adware programs.
The PC users that tend to play the strategic games are likely to be aware of the term APM (action per minute) which denotes that how many actions a player can make per minute and it is used as an indicator on how effective a player is. The competitive gamers playing the StarCraft 2 and similar titles might be interested in the free application like 'Click Me Game FREE'. Although, the program window of 'Click Me Game FREE' application features a fun image and single button which says 'Clcik me'. The variants of 'Click Me Game FREE' program may come with the pornographic images as well.
Moreover, 'Click Me Game FREE' application serves as a downloader and installer for Click Me Game Ransomware virus. As soon as the computer user tap on the 'Click Me' button the program connects to a remote host and installs this ransomware onto the Temp directory where the temporary Internet files are stored generally. Ironically, the encryption ransomware is installed as a ransom.exe and programmed in order to begin the encryption process after an index with targeted files is created. Also, Click Me Game Ransomware is known to encode the file types associated with audio, images, text, video, presentations and spreadsheets.
Prevention Tips for Click Me Game Ransomware
However, you should avoid downloading pirated games and software from the junk emails. You might want to stick to the schedule of creating backups regularly and store backups on removable storage like HDD and portable SDD. Services like Google Drive and the Dropbox might prove very useful and help you to manage the backup images easily. The system users should consider installing a credible anti-malware tool to minimize the attacks surface that third parties can exploit in order to compromise their defenses.
- Degrades the PC performance.
- Unnecessary error messages.
- Excessive boot time.
- Freezing of system which might lead to system crash, etc.
- Browser hijacking; Its kind of hacking the browser like Firefox, chrome, etc. by changing the homepage setting and URL,thus taking you to some fake and malicious website deliberately.
- Identity theft; Stealing your personal details like credit card number, passwords, etc. online is quite common and Click Me Game Ransomware can easily make you a victim of this.
- Unnecessary and annoying pop ups.
- Fake and malicious emails.
- when you open the internet then browser does not open your default home page, it redirects to unsafe and malicious websites. Internet browsing speed becomes slower.
- sometimes when you starts your windows PC and can not access your computer data and it gets locked.
- Your computer desktop setting changes automatically and various types of unwanted shortcuts appear on your desktop.
- you will notice that your PC performance became slower and it takes time during the system start and shutdown.
- antivirus programs don't work properly and it has been disabled. It becomes unresponsive and unable to detect the infections. You can not install a new antivirus program in your computer.
- PC is restarting itself after every now and then and lastly it becomes crashed.
- All types of pop up messages and advertising notifies that the PC is infected and needs protection.
- Lots of application starts automatically when you start your computer and sometime when you open any application then it does not work properly.
Click Me Game Ransomware , How to remove Click Me Game Ransomware , get rid of Click Me Game Ransomware , steps to delete Click Me Game Ransomware , Click Me Game Ransomware automatic remove. uninstall Click Me Game Ransomware.