How to delete Infostealer.Fightpos from windows pc effectively:
Infostealer.Fightpos is identified as a dangerous Trojan virus that has been distributed rapidly in form of attachments with the spam email and other than that it also sneaks into the targeted system by visiting unethical sites, downloading malicious stuffs, accessing unprotected networks, sharing infected USB and other external drives etc. Infostealer.Fightpos:
iscovered:- 14th April 2015
Infection Type:- Trojan
Severity Level:- Medium
Geographical Distribution:- Wide
Number of Infected files:- 0 to 49
Payload:- Open a loophole and back door
As soon as Infostealer.Fightpos infiltrated the Windows computer, user starts facing several unexpected issues on their PC. Because first of all it injects several unknown and malicious files in the system root directory such as %Temp%\ActiveComponent.exe and %Temp%\ActiveComponent.bat. Other than that it also creates files like %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Shortcut to Internet Explorer.lnk without taking user's approval. After doing that trojan Infostealer.Fightpos will modify Windows registry settings and creates new entries to make itself capable to get reinstalled on the computer whenever Windows starts and some of them are
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"ActiveControl" = "%Temp%\ActiveComponent.bat"
- âHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"Microsoft" = "%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\InternetExplorer.exe".
Furthermore, due to Infostealer.Fightpos system respond weirdly, application can not be open, running processes can not be stopped etc. In these circumstances it is very difficult to accomplish any task in proper manner. Therefore do not wait just remove Infostealer.Fightpos immediately from the PC.
- Degrades the PC performance.
- Unnecessary error messages.
- Excessive boot time.
- Freezing of system which might lead to system crash, etc.
- Browser hijacking; Its kind of hacking the browser like Firefox, chrome, etc. by changing the homepage setting and URL,thus taking you to some fake and malicious website deliberately.
- Identity theft; Stealing your personal details like credit card number, passwords, etc. online is quite common and Infostealer.Fightpos can easily make you a victim of this.
- Unnecessary and annoying pop ups.
- Fake and malicious emails.
Infostealer.Fightpos , How to remove Infostealer.Fightpos , get rid of Infostealer.Fightpos , steps to delete Infostealer.Fightpos , Infostealer.Fightpos automatic remove. uninstall Infostealer.Fightpos.