How to delete Comandancia General de Policia from windows pc effectively:
The Comandancia General de Policia can be identified as a harmful system threat belonging to the family of dangerous ransomwares. This ransomware has been specifically created for the chief purpose to infect unsuspecting users PC in Ecuador. Once the ransomware enters into Windows computer it shows a bogus notification to users notifying user's that the user has been found to execute some illegal task on Internet and therefore penalized.
It locks the attacked users machine and then ask users to pay fine of 100 Euro for the wrong work done. In the fake alert message the Comandancia General de Policia also scare users that if user does not pay the ransom demanded then the system will never be unlocked.
In addition the Comandancia General de Policia ransomware opens the backdoor security of compromised computer system to allow several other Trojans and Keyloggers to invade into the PC and cause more destructions. To stop all such hazardous happenings and remove Comandancia General de Policia ransomware from PC users are suggested to take some quick measures.
- During the internet browsing when you open any malicious web page which contains various malicious agents that enters into your PC and effects.
- When you open a link, emails, attachment etc. which is sent from a untrusted source .
- Someone else's USB drives plugging into your computer which contains the malicious files, folder, application etc. spreads Comandancia General de Policia spyware into your computer.
- During the internet browsing many types of pop-ups appear which contain many types of malicious sites and program. It tells you to follow the infected link to remove virus from your computer but actually itself a virus.
- Downloading movie, programs, games etc from the internet may contains Comandancia General de Policia spyware.
- Installation of unknown application on your windows PC. This program is actually types of Comandancia General de Policia spyware. So don't install any malicious program in your computer.
- To keep your pc safe and secure in future, it is so important to follow certain steps that make your windows pc free from Comandancia General de Policia related attacks. Here are some among them:
- Don't open the emails and click on any link which is sent from a unknown source because after clicking on this link some malicious sites will open that contains virus.
- Run an updated antivirus program- Regularly update the threat definitions and run a full system scan to remove Comandancia General de Policia and related threats from your pc.
- Turn on firewall : it increases the security of your computer on the internet. It controls the internet connections and prevents from virus attack and blocks unauthorized networks.
- Operating system update : install the updates which is delivered by the windows update services. Click on “windows update” to select update from recommended ranges of updates by the Microsoft. These update makes your system more secure.
- Don't download any application or programs which is not trusted.
- When you connect any pen drive or any external drive to the computer, before the use must scan it.
Comandancia General de Policia , How to remove Comandancia General de Policia , get rid of Comandancia General de Policia , steps to delete Comandancia General de Policia , Comandancia General de Policia automatic remove. uninstall Comandancia General de Policia.